The knowledgebase provides documentation written by our team. Please select a category or search for answers.
- Any intentional email spam (both outgoing and incoming). Unless your server has been hacked.
- Viruses, exploits, botnets, as well as redirects to sites containing viruses and exploits. Unless your server has been hacked.
- Child pornography, incest, animal porn, and sites with models that look under the age of 18.
- Theft and fraud.
- Fraudulent sites, as well as redirects to such sites.
- Carding and everything related to this.
- Hacking government (and not only) organizations and executive bodies. Unless your server has been hacked.
- Any activity that may lead to IP blacklisting (SpamHaus, StopForumSpam, SpamCop, Blocklist, anti-virus databases and any other blacklists). Unless your server has been hacked.
- Conducting “test” DDoS and other attacks on your server, which can create problems for other clients. As well as organizing DDoS attacks from leased servers.
If your VPS creates problems for other users (powerful DDoS attacks, excessive loads on the channel and disk subsystem, etc.), then we reserve the right to limit the load or refuse to provide services at any time and offer a move to a dedicated server in order to ensure stable and the smooth operation of other customers. It is sometimes better to refuse one client for the sake of peace and stability of the others.
In case of violation of these rules, a refund is not possible!